Moving Process Stages
In Lorenzana we follow in all our changes a work plan that breaks down in following phases:
- Volumetric evaluation: From the moment the customers contact us, we offer you the possibility to carry out a personalized evaluation to give you a detailed and non-binding budget.
- Packaging and Coding: Packaging is essential so that the shipments are carried out without the least damage to the material. That’s why we offer our customers special packaging such as metal, cardboard, covers, boxes of different sizes, bubble wrap, clothes hangers, portable cabinets, custom wooden boxes … we manufacture our own packaging and adapt ourselves to the needs of our clients. We carry out our work taking the necessary measures to completely protect the buildings involved in each move (lining of elevators, floors, corners, carpentry, doors and screens …). We pay special attention to the manipulation and assembly of objects of value and works of art which, due to their special characteristics, require the manufacture of wood cladding or other material suitable to their fragility or dimension.
- Transportation: We have our own fleet of specialized vechículos and trucks of different capacities. All of them perfectly equipped and adapted so that during the transfer the merchandise does not suffer any type of damage.
- Assembly and finishing: We have a team of professionals, highly qualified for the assembly and disassembly of furniture, works of art, shows …
- Insurance: Lorenzana guarantees the total coverage of the property from the first visit of our staff to the client’s facilities until the end of the service without extra cost. This is possible thanks to our transport, handling and liability insurance policy.
- Geographical Scope: We are specialists in all types of domestic and office removals, and not only do we operate throughout the Spanish territory, but also carry out international transfers. We make the service by land or sea to any part of the world in an exclusive or combined form, always insured to all risks.